Icebreaker ZoneKnit Insulated Vest - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
High-output and high-altitude alpine days call for the breathability, body-mapped thermoregulation and targeted warmth of the women's ZoneKnit™ Insulated Vest from Icebreaker.
- ZoneKnit body-mapped technology is engineered to regulate your body temperature and let your skin breathe during high-intensity activity
- Merino wool is a breathable and naturally odor-resistant renewable fiber that keeps you cool when it's hot and warm when it's not
- Merino wool is ZQ certified; the ZQ merino wool used in this garment has been granted RWS (Responsible Wool Standard) equivalency
- Reinforced shoulder panels increase durability when carrying a pack, while the no-side-seam design reduces friction when you're on the move
- Quilted insulated front panel traps heat to keep your core warm
- 2-way front zipper with double-layer, self-standing collar
- Front-zip pockets warm your hands and secure small valuables; internal dump pockets stash your gloves when temps rise
- Droptail hem extends coverage in the back
- Inspired by nature, Icebreaker harnesses the performance qualities of natural fibers to offer an alternative to clothing based on petrochemical synthetics
Imported.View all Icebreaker Women's Synthetic Insulation Vests
Back Length (in.)
Wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
XS S M L XL Numerical Size 0-2 4-6 8-10 12-14 16-18 Bust 32.25 34.25 37 39.25 42 Waist 25.25 27.5 30 32.25 35 Hip 35.5 37.75 40 42 44.5
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT SIZE: If your body measurements are midway between two sizes, select the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit. If your body measurements result in different sizes, we recommend using your chest measurement for tops and your hip measurement for pants.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...