Selk'Bag Recycled Wearable Sleeping Bag - Kids'
Slumber parties, summer backyard camping, family trips or lounging around the house—your kid will love this recycled Selk'Bag, a wearable sleeping bag made from 100% postconsumer recycled materials.
- Outer shell, linings, zippers and insulation are made with 100% postconsumer recycled material fibers
- 90 discarded plastic bottles are recycled into polyester fibers to produce each bag, taking a meaningful step toward more sustainable production
- This requires fewer resources, generates less waste and reduces greenhouse gas emissions, which helps protect people's health and push for a more sustainable planet
- 1 layer of 150 g recycled synthetic hollow-fiber insulation provides lightweight warmth
- Elastic no-hassle hand openings allow your kids to bring their hands in and out of the bag quickly and effortlessly
- Easy elastic feet openings allow your kids to wear their own shoes when active, or pull the booties on when it's time to sleep
- Side-entry zipper lets them reach anything on their pants
Imported.Many sleeping bags are rated for temperature by an independent testing protocol. REI and the broader industry now use the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 23537 protocol, which improves on the older European Norm (EN) 13537 standard; you may still see older items in our assortment that were only EN tested. With either protocol, each bag gets a Comfort (or T-Comfort) rating and Lower Limit (or T-Limit) rating. The Comfort rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "cold sleeper" comfortable, and the Lower Limit rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "warm sleeper" comfortable. Ratings are based on a person wearing one long underwear layer and a hat, sleeping on an insulated surface with a minimum R-value of 5.38. Many brands use the Comfort rating for women's bags and the Lower Limit rating for men's and unisex bags. Everyone's body and sleep comfort differ, and conditions of use (posture, clothing, sleeping pad R-value, wind, humidity, etc.) affect total insulation, so EN and ISO ratings are intended as a guideline to help you compare products, rather than a guarantee of warmth.View all Selk'Bag Kids' Sleeping Bags
Tested Lower Limit
48 degrees (F) - ISO
55 degrees (F) - ISO
Temperature Rating (F)
48 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
9 degrees (C)
Large: 2 lbs.
Medium: 1 lb. 12.8 oz.
150 g recycled synthetic hollow fibers
Sleeping Bag Shape
Fits Up To (in.)
Large: 59 inches
Medium: 54 inches
Hip Girth (in.)
Stuff Sack Size
7 x 9 inches
Stuff Sack Volume
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...