POC Obex BC Mips Snow Helmet
Updated this year to include Mips®, the POC Obex BC Mips snow helmet is built tough to endure backcountry travel and it features an NFC Medical ID chip so rescuers can access vital medical info.
- Polycarbonate shell and ABS top shell with Aramid panels and EPS liner provide good impact resistance
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with Mips®, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15 mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- NFC Medical ID chip provides rescuers with the information they need in an instant, thus assisting them in making the best judgements for treatment at the scene of an injury
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim
- Whole-head adjustment system allows for a perfect fit without changing the padding and detachable ear pads give you control over the fit and feel
- Fully adjustable ventilation
- Compatible with the POC AID Communication ear pads (not included) and designed for seamless compatibility with POC goggles (not included)
- Certification: EN 1077-B, ASTM F2040
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all POC Men's Ski Helmets
M/L: 21.65-22.8 inches
XL/XXL: 23.2-24.4 inches
XS/S: 20.1-21.25 inches
M/L: 1 lb. 1.6 oz.
XL/XXL: 1 lb. 3.9 oz.
XS/S: 1 lb. 0.9 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...