Smith Level MIPS Snow Helmet - Men's
Don't leave home without the Smith Level MIPS snow helmet. It's built with a hybrid shell construction and MIPS technology, which helps reduce rotational forces if the helmet gets hit at an angle.
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- Bombshell ABS construction is fused with flyweight in-mold technology for a hybrid shell construction
- AEROCORE™ construction featuring Koroyd® material improves ventilation, increases impact resistance and reduces helmet volume and weight compared to styrofoam
- VaporFit™ adjustable fit system, removable Snapfit SL2 ear pads and XT2® antibacterial performance lining offer a comfortable fit
- AirEvac 2 ventilation system vents warm, moist air away from your sunglasses to boost distortion-free vision
- Compatible with Aleck, Outdoor Tech and Skullcandy audio systems (not included)
- ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 Class B certification
S: 20.1-21.7 inches
M: 21.7-23.2 inches
L: 23.2-24.8 inches
XL: 24.8-26.4 inches
1 lb. 3 oz.