Smith Code MIPS Snow Helmet
Combining a minimalist aesthetic with Aerocore™ construction, the Smith Code MIPS snow helmet provides cutting-edge, skate-style protection on the snow, whether you're inbounds or on an alpine tour.
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- Aerocore in-mold construction delivers ventilated protection featuring patented Koroyd material, integrated skeletal structure and Aramid filament reinforcement
- Koroyd is an open-cell protective material that absorbs more energy on impact than traditional helmets while also increasing airflow
- AirEvac™ ventilation offers adjustable climate control via 6 vents; can be adjusted even while wearing gloves
- Technical-knit liner provides beanielike comfort and the adjustable Boa® FS360 fit system lets you dial in your fit
- Wayfinder strap system featuring Fidlock® is functional simplicity, making it easy to use just 1 hand for on and off
- Helmet offers goggles integration for maximum airflow and audio compatibility for keeping up with your crew
- Helmet is designed to match goggles-frame curvature, eliminating the gap and allowing alignment between AirEvac and goggles venting to vent warm, moist air away from goggles
- Attaches easily to your backcountry ski pack and has a retainer clip to help keep track of your goggles
- Beanie-compatible design; removable goggles lock
- Compatible with Aleck, Outdoor Tech and Skullcandy audio systems (not included)
- Certifications: ASTM F 2040 and CE EN 1077:2007 Class B
Imported.A special note from REI: Some sizes of this helmet are designed to best fit people who have a round head shape—rather than oval—as viewed from above. If you're looking for a version of this product called "Asian Fit" or "Asia Fit" on the vendor's website, please select a Round Contour size. REI has chosen to remove those terms from our descriptions because we believe the industry needs a better way to identify these products. To that end, we are having productive conversations about establishing a more accurate term with the brands we sell.View all Smith Men's Ski Helmets
To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1" above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.
S: 20.1-21.7 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...