Black Diamond Sprinter 500 Headlamp
Whether you start early in the morning or run long after the sun has set, the Black Diamond Sprinter 500 headlamp is purpose-built to handle urban runs and all-night mountain-running adventures alike.
- This ultra-thin and well-balanced headlamp now features nearly twice the lumen output of previous versions, emitting 500 lumens on the light's brightest setting
- Dual-Fuel design can be powered with either the rechargeable BD 1800 lithium ion battery (included), or on 3 AAA batteries (not included)
- Single front lens has an extremely smooth universal beam that minimizes hot spots and eliminates harsh transitions on the trail
- Includes an intuitive single-button interface for easy on/off actuation
- PowerTap™ Technology allows quick, on-the-fly brightness adjustment and variable dimming for fine-tuned adjustment of your brightness setting
- Lightweight perforated elastic headband increases breathability; top strap is quickly added or removed based upon your preferences
- Reflective logos and a red taillight strobe with on/off programmability help keep you visible on the road and on the trail
- Micro-USB port included on rear battery compartment for easy recharging
- 6-setting 3 LED battery meter
- Digital lockout feature safeguards against accidental use when stored in a pack or pocket
- IPX4 water-resistant rating means this has been tested to withstand rain and sleet from any angle
Imported.View all Black Diamond LED Headlamps
Red Light Mode
Max Light Output (Lumens)
Max Beam Distance (m)
High: 58 meters; low: 8 meters
Average Run Time
High: 2 hrs.; low: 28 hrs.
1800 mAh Li-ion (included); also compatible with 3 AAA (not included)
4.7 x 3.5 x 1.5 inches
Weight With Batteries
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...