Smith Counter Mips Snow Helmet
Maximize durability and weight savings with the Smith Counter Mips snow helmet, which brings elevated impact absorption tech to every run—and it's certified by the International Ski Federation (FIS).
- Advanced ABS shell construction provides increased impact protection and all-around durability
- Engineered EPP foam core enhances durability in repeat-impact zones
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with Mips®, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15 mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- Zones of Koroyd® open-cell protective material provides lightweight, energy-absorbing and ventilated impact protection
- XT2® antimicrobial lining offers sweat-activated odor control
- Design integrates with Smith goggles for maximum comfort and venting (goggles not included)
- Fidlock® strap buckle offers easy one-hand operation
- Compatible with the Smith slalom chin bar (not included)
- Certifications: ASTM F2040; CE EN1077:2007 CLASS B; and FIS RH 2019
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View the Smith Counter Product LineView all Smith Men's Ski Helmets
S: 20.1-21.7 inches
M: 21.7-23.2 inches
L: 23.2-24.8 inches
1 lb. 8 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...