Smith Scout MIPS Snow Helmet
Blending everyday hard-shell durability with impact-absorbing tech, the comfortable Smith Scout MIPS helmet lets you dial in your bag of tricks in the park, or out on an alpine tour.
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15 mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- Certified to both snow and bike helmet standards, the Scout earns a place in your gear bag all year long
- Built tough for all-season use, this helmet uses an injection-molded ABS shell to withstand hard impacts and offer excellent durability and dent resistance
- 8 strategically placed vents allow airflow ventilation
- AirEvac™ ventilation system integrates with Smith goggles to vent warm, moist air away from goggles and limit goggle fogging
- Self-adjusting lifestyle fit system flexes to match your head shape for maximum comfort; accommodates a wide range of head sizes
- Helmet offers goggles integration for maximum airflow and audio compatibility for keeping up with your crew
- Attaches easily to your backcountry ski pack and has a retainer clip to help keep track of your goggles
- Removable goggles-strap lock creates a streamlined shell when goggles are worn under the helmet
- Compatible with Aleck, Outdoor Tech and Skullcandy audio systems (not included)
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all Smith Men's Ski Helmets
M: 21.7-23.2 inches
XL: 24.8-26.4 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...