REI Co-op Merino Wool Crew Hiking Socks - 2 Pairs
An extra pair of socks on a multiday trip could save your feet—or your relationship. REI Co-op Merino Wool hiking crew socks are naturally breathable, moisture-wicking and odor-resistant.
- Reinforcement at heels, toes, footbeds and Achilles provides long-wearing comfort
- Stretch arch band provides effective support
- Seamless toes prevent chafing
- Toadstool Stripe: 36% nylon/22% merino wool/22% acrylic/18% polyester/2% spandex; pattern: 43% nylon/25% merino wool/25% acrylic/5% polyester/2% spandex
- Castlerock stripe: 36% nylon/22% merino wool/22% acrylic/18% polyester/2% spandex; solid: 38% nylon/29% merino wool/29% acrylic/2% polyester/2% spandex
- Machine wash in cold or warm water, no bleach or fabric softener; tumble dry low
- Made in the USA with imported and domestic yarns
- Made using wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS), which requires that sheep are treated in accordance with leading animal welfare standards
Made in USA.View all REI Co-op Men's Hiking Socks
Wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
S M L XL S/M L/XL U.S. Men's 5.5-8.5 9-12 12.5-14 5.5-8.5 9-14 U.S. Women's 4-6.5 7-9.5 10-12.5 4-9.5 10-12.5
For socks, please use shoe size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...