REI Co-op Merino Wool Liner Crew Socks
Wear 'em under your hiking socks to reduce friction on multiday trips, or wear 'em alone for summer day hikes. The REI Co-op Merino Wool liner socks put a layer of comfort between you and the trail.
- Supersoft merino wool is naturally odor-resistant, provides itch-free comfort and moves moisture away from skin; fabric blend is designed to dry quickly
- Knit heel and toe areas are shaped for a comfortable fit
- Seamless toes won't rub or cause chafing
- Made using wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS), which requires that sheep are treated in accordance with leading animal welfare standards
- Made in USA with imported and domestic yarns
Made in USA.View all REI Co-op Men's Hiking Socks
64% merino wool/34% nylon/2% spandex
Wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
S M L XL S/M L/XL U.S. Men's 5.5-8.5 9-12 12.5-14 5.5-8.5 9-14 U.S. Women's 4-6.5 7-9.5 10-12.5 4-9.5 10-12.5
For socks, please use shoe size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...