REI Co-op COOLMAX EcoMade Lightweight Hiking Quarter Socks
Made for warm days on the trail, the rugged REI Co-op COOLMAX EcoMade Lightweight hiking quarter socks are breathable and moisture-wicking to keep feet drier.
- The polyester yarn in COOLMAX® EcoMade fabric comes from recycled water bottles
- Lightweight cushioning enhances comfort
- Stretch nylon provides durability; spandex yarns improve fit
- Reinforced heels and toes stand up to wear and tear
- Seamless toe construction helps prevent chafing
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled polyester, which keeps waste out of landfills
- Made in USA with imported and domestic yarns
Made in USA.View all REI Co-op Men's Hiking Socks
77% COOLMAX EcoMade polyester/22% nylon/1% spandex
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
For socks, please use shoe size.