REI Co-op COOLMAX EcoMade Liner Crew Socks
Wear them under your hiking socks as a barrier against chafing, or wear them alone on hot day hikes. The REI Co-op COOLMAX EcoMade liner socks are moisture-wicking, breathable and durable.
- The polyester yarn in REI Co-op COOLMAX® EcoMade liner socks is made from recycled water bottles
- Nylon adds durability, while spandex offers stretch and shape retention so the fit will remain snug, wash after wash
- Smooth, flat toe seams ensure no bunching or irritation for your toes
- Machine wash inside out in cold or warm water; no bleach or fabric softener; tumble dry low
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled polyester, which keeps waste out of landfills
- Made in USA with imported and domestic yarns
Made in USA.View all REI Co-op Men's Hiking Socks
50% COOLMAX EcoMade polyester/49% nylon/1% spandex
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
For socks, please use shoe size.