REI Co-op Merino Wool Lightweight Hiking Quarter Socks
Bare a little more skin for a little cooler hike with the REI Co-op Merino Wool Lightweight hiking quarter socks. Naturally breathable, moisture-wicking and odor-resistant, they cushion every step
- Reinforcement at heels, toes, footbeds and Achilles provides long-wearing comfort
- Stretch arch band provides effective support
- Seamless toes prevent chafing
- Machine wash in cold or warm water, no bleach or fabric softener; tumble dry low
- Made using wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS), which requires that sheep are treated in accordance with leading animal welfare standards
- Made in USA with imported and domestic yarns
Made in USA.View all REI Co-op Men's Hiking Socks
79% RWS merino wool/20% nylon/1% Lycra spandex
Wool certified to the Responsible Wool Standard (RWS)
S M L XL S/M L/XL U.S. Men's 5.5-8.5 9-12 12.5-14 5.5-8.5 9-14 U.S. Women's 4-6.5 7-9.5 10-12.5 4-9.5 10-12.5
For socks, please use shoe size.
A lifetime of benefitsExplore the benefits of membership
Member Free Standard ShippingNo minimum purchase amount required. Exclusions apply.
20% Off Shop ServicesMembers save 20% on bike & snow shop services, plus free cycle flat tire repair and machine wax. Exclusions apply.
Co-op Member RewardCo-op profits go back to their source—members get 10% back annually on eligible purchases. (10% is typical but not guaranteed.) Exclusions apply.
Buy and Trade In Used GearWith Re/Supply, co-op members shop and trade in used gear that’s ready for more life outside.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...