REI Co-op COOLMAX EcoMade Midweight Hiking Crew Socks
Hit the trail dressed for comfort in the REI Co-op COOLMAX EcoMade Midweight hiking crew socks. They're cushioned, breathable, absorbent and made using yarn from recycled water bottles.
- Breathable COOLMAX® EcoMade polyester wicks away moisture to keep feet drier
- Midweight cushioning enhances comfort
- Stretch nylon provides durability; spandex yarns improve fit
- Reinforced heels and toes stand up to wear and tear
- Seamless toes help prevent chafing
- Spandex yarns wrap around feet for arch support
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled polyester, which keeps waste out of landfills
- Made in USA with imported and domestic yarns
Made in USA.View all REI Co-op Men's Hiking Socks
80% COOLMAX EcoMade polyester/19% nylon/1% spandex
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
For socks, please use shoe size.