Backpacker's Pantry Hatch Chile Mac and Cheese - 1 Serving
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Bringing a Southwestern spin to a creamy classic, Backpacker's Pantry Hatch Chile Mac and Cheese combines elbow pasta, 3 cheeses and zesty Hatch green chilies for a spicy kick and 14 g of protein.
- Features zesty Hatch green chili peppers with Belgian egg pasta and a rich blend of Parmesan, Romano and pepper jack cheeses
- Just add boiling water, stir and wait
- Freeze-dried contents have a 10-year shelf life
- Backpacker's Pantry is a member of 1% for the Planet and a 25-year member of The Conservation Alliance
- Facility powered by solar energy
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients: pasta (ground durum wheat semolina, water, egg albumen and salt), pepper jack cheese (pasteurized milk, cheese cultures, salt, jalapeno peppers, enzymes), powdered cellulose (added to prevent caking)), Parmesan cheese (cultured part-skim milk, salt, enzymes, disodium phosphate), whole milk powder, Romano cheese from cow's milk (cultured pasteurized part-skim milk, salt, enzymes, disodium phosphate), butter sauce (modified corn starch, salt, whey solids, nonfat dry milk, maltodextrin, butter, sugar, buttermilk powder, natural butter flavor, xanthan gum, lactic acid), hatch green chili pepper, dried onion, sea salt, black pepper, turmeric, nutmeg.View all Backpacker's Pantry Backpacking Dinners
Servings per Container
Calories per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...