REI Co-op Pride Graphic T-Shirt
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
Wear the REI Co-op Pride graphic T-shirt to share your pride—and to show your respect for the planet. It's made with organically grown cotton and recycled polyester.
- Blend of organically grown cotton and recycled polyester is soft, breathable and durable
- Printed image is as soft as the shirt, so you can see it but not feel it
- Tagless design
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of organically grown cotton, recycled polyester and bluesign®-approved materials
- Organically grown cotton typically has a lower environmental impact than conventionally farmed cotton
- Recycled materials keep waste out of landfills and bluesign®-approved materials conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
Made in USA.About the design: This season's Pride collection graphic is created by Texas artist Lauren Dickens (@el_dick on Instagram). As a symbol, the owl has carried deep meaning for many cultures over time. For LGBTQ+ communities, it has served as an important symbol of safety and protection—especially for older generations. They relied on its use in bars, lounges and gathering places, where owl lamps or statues were used to warn patrons of imminent police raids. The owl here reminds us of the ongoing challenges to lived and legal equality LGBTQ+ people face and of the collective strength of these communities.View all REI Co-op Men's T-Shirts
50% organically grown cotton/50% recycled polyester (bluesign® approved)
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
Contains organically grown fibers
XS S M L XL 2X/XXL 3X/XXXL Chest 31.5 - 33 35 - 38 38 - 41 42 - 45 46 - 49 50 - 53 54 - 57 Sleeve Length N/A 33 34 35 35.5 36 36.6 Waist 26.5 - 27.5 28 - 30 32 - 34 36 - 38 40 - 42 44 - 46 48 - 50 Hip N/A 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 43 44 - 46 47 - 49 51 - 54 Inseam 31 32 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...