Five Ten Freerider Pro Primeblue Mountain Bike Shoes - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Built tough for all-mountain riders, the men's Five Ten Freerider Pro Primeblue mountain bike shoes' synthetic uppers are sourced from durable and eco-conscious Parley Ocean Plastic™.
- Durable, weather-friendly recycled synthetic canvas uppers are designed to dry fast and provide all-day comfort
- Impact-resistant Poron toe boxes add protection against trail debris
- Perforated knit linings enhance breathability
- Compression-molded EVA midsoles deliver long-lasting cushion
- Stealth® S1 rubber platform outsoles provide incredible grip on and off the bike with classic Dotty™ tread for excellent pedal traction
- Features Parley Ocean Plastic which is made from recycled waste that's intercepted from beaches and coastal communities before it reaches the ocean
Imported.View the Five Ten Freerider Product LineView all Five Ten Men's Mountain Bike Shoes
Recycled synthetic canvas
Stealth S1 Dotty rubber
1 lb. 11.2 oz.
Contains recycled materials