Cannondale Quick CX 1 Women's Bike
Expand your horizons with a bit of help from the Cannondale Quick CX 1 women's bike. It's up for urban adventures. town pathways, open countryside and everything else.
- Lightweight yet heavy-duty SmartForm C3 alloy frame and long-travel suspension with remote lockout are great for multisurface riding and provide the versatility to do it all
- Robust front suspension with 63 mm of travel helps absorb rough bumps along the way; remote lockout adds efficiency for the uphills
- The Quick CX has been redesigned with a custom fork crown that seamlessly flows into the head tube for a refined look
- 1 x 12-speed drivetrain makes for accessible shifting across a wide range of gears
- Shimano MT400 hydraulic disc brakes
- 700c x 40 mm Vittoria tires provide excellent multisurface grip—perfect for riding dirt or pavement
- Inspired by mountain biking, a natural upright riding position keeps you comfortable and in control
- Fender brackets and universal rack mounts let you customize the Quick CX for riding in foul weather or making trips to the store (fenders and racks not included)
- Reflective graphics help to make you more visible to motorists in low light
- Integrated connectivity with Cannondale app; see Cannondale for details
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Quick Product LineView all Cannondale Hybrid Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SmartForm C3 alloy
Suntour NEX-E25, 63 mm, tapered alloy steerer, coil, remote lockout, custom crown
SRAM SX Eagle Power Spline, 38T
Truvativ Power Spline
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
210-UR300 hydro disc, 160/160 mm RT56 rotors
RD 3.0, double wall with eyelets, 32-hole
Shimano M4050, quick-release
Shimano M4050, quick-release
Vittoria Terreno Dry, 700c x 40 mm, reflective strip
Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, double-butted, 20 mm rise, 9 deg.; back, 660 mm
Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8 mm clamp
Cannondale 3 6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350 mm
Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
30 lbs. 10.3 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 4'10"- 5'3" 5'2" - 5'7" 5'5"- 5'10" 5'9" - 6'2" 6'0"- 6'5" Reach 38.9 39.8 40.7 41.5 42.5 Stack 58.4 59.9 61.6 63.2 64.5 Effective Top Tube 56.7 58.1 59.5 60.8 62.2 Seat Tube Center-Top 40.0 45.0 50.0 55.0 60.0 Standover Height 71.9 75.7 79.5 83.3 86.9 Head Tube Length 10.7 12.3 14.1 15.8 17.2 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 69.5° 69.5° 69.5° 69.5° 69.5° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.0° 73.0° 73.0° 73.0° 73.0° Bottom Bracket Height 29.3 29.3 29.3 29.3 29.3 Wheelbase 107.8 109.3 110.9 112.3 113.8 Chainstay 45.0 45.0 45.0 45.0 45.0 Fork Offset 4.5 4.5 4.5 4.5 4.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...