Cannondale Quick Disc 3 Remixte Women's Bike
Swift, sporty and stable, the Cannondale Quick Disc 3 Remixte women's bike is a lightweight, versatile all-arounder with gearing that's just right for darting around town.
- Durable SmartForm C3 alloy frame with full carbon fork is light and lively, stiff and snappy
- Bright 360° reflective elements help to make you more visible to motorists in low-light conditions
- Bump-absorbing SAVE micro-suspension and an upright riding position provide comfort
- Includes a 2 x 9-speed drivetrain with hydraulic disc brakes—perfect for zipping around town
- OutFront steering geometry delivers agile handling by positioning the wheel farther out in front for more stability, better control and less chance of toe overlap
- Integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity—like speed, distance and calories burned—registers your bike and reminds you of needed service via the free Cannondale app
- A convenient mount on the stem securely holds any SP Connect–compatible smartphone case, creating a dashboard display for speed, mileage and more with the Cannondale app
- To blend speed with comfort, the Quick road-bike style wheels are fitted with larger volume tires for extra bump absorption, grip and durability
- Full rack and fender mounts (rack and fenders not included) let you customize your Quick for the type of riding you're into
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Cannondale Quick View all Cannondale Hybrid Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Low-step SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, flat mount disc, rack/fender mounts, 360 deg. reflectivity
Full carbon, 12x100 mm thru-axle, 1-1/4 to 1-1/8 in. tapered steerer, flat mount disc, fender mounts, 360 deg. reflectivity
Cartridge, square taper
Shimano Acera, 31.8 mm clamp
Shimano Alivio, Shadow SGS
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro HD-R280 hydro disc, 160/140 mm rotors
Cannondale Disc, double wall with eyelet, 32h
Alloy, sealed, 12 x 100 mm
Alloy, sealed QR
Schwalbe Spicer, 700c x 35 mm, K-Guard, reflective strip
6061 Alloy Double-butted, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 640mm
Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8 mm clamp
6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350 mm
Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
1-1/4 to 1-1/8 in.
KMC Z9, 9-speed
25 lbs. 1.6 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M Height Range 4'10"- 5'3" 5'2" - 5'7" 5'5" - 5'10" Reach 39.0 39.8 40.6 Stack 53 55.4 57.8 Effective Top Tube 55.2 56.7 58.3 Seat Tube Center-Top 35.0 40.0 45.0 Standover Height 61.0 61.5 62.1 Head Tube Length 11.2 13.3 15.8 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.0° 71.0° 71.0° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.0° 73.0° 73.0° Bottom Bracket Height 28.2 28.2 28.2 Wheelbase 104.6 105.3 107.0 Chainstay 43.5 43.5 43.5 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...