Cannondale Quick Disc 5 Bike
Perfect for getting a workout, city cruising or just getting out and feeling good, the Cannondale Quick 5 disc bike is a swift, sporty, versatile all-rounder that's ready to get out and have fun.
- Lightweight aluminum frame and fork keep things sporty and quick as you like
- Comfort comes standard thanks to bump-absorbing SAVE micro-suspension, and a riding position that's upright for visibility and ease, yet forward enough for efficient speed
- OutFront steering geometry delivers agile handling by positioning the wheel farther out in front for more stability and control, as well as less chance of toe overlap
- 2 x 14-speed Shimano Tourney drivetrain and Promax mechanical disc brakes offer stable performance and reliable stopping power
- Blending speed with comfort, Quick is equipped with 700c road-bike-style wheels fitted with larger-volume 35 mm tires for better bump absorption, grip and durability
- Integrated sensor helps track your activity—like speed, distance and calories burned; register your bike and get reminders of needed service via the free Cannondale app
- Mounts for racks and fenders (not included) make the Quick perfect for rides through the city; plus it's sporty enough for harder riding to keep you healthy and fit
- Bright 360° reflective elements add an extra measure of visibility in low-light conditions
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Quick Product LineView all Cannondale Endurance Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SmartForm C3 Alloy
Alloy, 1-1/8 in. steerer, OutFront offset, flat mount disc, mid-blade mounts
Shimano Tourney, 46/30T
Cartridge, square taper
Shimano M315 Rapidfire Plus, 7-speed
Shimano Tourney, 31.8 clamp
Shimano HG200, 12-32T, 7-speed
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Promax mechanical disc, 160/160 mm rotors
Cannondale Disc, double wall with eyelet, 32h
Shimano, alloy, sealed, quick-release
Shimano, alloy, sealed, quick-release
Schwalbe Spicer, 700c x 35 mm, K-Guard, reflective strip
6061 Alloy Double-butted, 25 mm rise, 8 deg. sweep, 6 deg. rise, 640 mm width
6061 Alloy, 31.8, 8 deg.
6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350 mm
Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
1-1/4 to 1-1/8 in. tapered
KMC Z7, 7-speed
26 lbs. 14.4 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL XXL Height Range 4'10" - 5'3" 5'2" - 5'7" 5'5" - 5'10" 5'9" - 6'2" 6'0" - 6'5" Reach 39.0 39.8 40.6 41.4 42.2 43.0 Stack 53.0 55.4 57.8 60.2 62.6 65.0 Effective Top Tube 55.2 56.7 58.3 59.8 61.3 62.8 Seat Tube Center-Top 35.0 40.0 45.0 50.0 55.0 60.0 Standover Height 65.7 69.9 74.1 78.2 82.2 86.2 Head Tube Length 11.2 13.3 15.8 18.4 20.9 23.4 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.0 71.0 71.0 71.0 71.0 71.0 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.0 73.0 73.0 73.0 73.0 73.0 Bottom Bracket Height 28.2 28.2 28.2 28.2 28.2 28.2 Wheelbase 104.6 105.3 106.9 108.6 110.2 111.8 Chainstay 43.5 43.5 43.5 43.5 43.5 43.5 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...