A swift, sporty bike that's perfect for getting a workout, city cruising or just getting out and feeling good, the Cannondale Quick 6 will appeal to a wide range of riders.
- SmartForm C3 alloy aluminum frame has a lightweight feel
- Bright 360° reflective elements help to make you more visible to motorists in low-light conditions
- 7-speed drivetrain with triple chainring crank is just right for darting around town
- Bump-absorbing SAVE micro-suspension and an upright riding position provide comfort
- Fender brackets and universal rack mounts let you customize the Quick 6 for riding in foul weather or making trips to the store (fenders and racks not included)
- To blend speed with comfort, the Quick road-bike style wheels are fitted with larger volume tires for extra bump absorption, grip and durability
- StraightShot internal cable routing makes for clean lines and easy maintenance
- Specs and images are subject to change
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SmartForm C3 alloy, tapered head tube
1-1/8 in. steerer, OutFront offset, mid-blade mounts
Cartridge, square taper
3 x 7-speed
microSHIFT Dual Pull Compact
Shimano HG200, 12-28T, 7-speed
|Number of Gears|
Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelets, 32h
Shimano, alloy, sealed, quick-release
Shimano, alloy, sealed, quick-release
Kenda Kourier, 700 x 35 mm
6061 alloy double-butted, 25 mm rise, 8 deg. sweep, 6 deg. rise, 640 mm
6061 alloy, 31.8 mm, 8 deg.
6061 alloy, 27.2 x 350 mm
Cannondale Fitness Ergo Double Density
Semi-Integrated, cage retainer, 1-1/8 in.
KMC Z7, 7-speed
27 lbs. 4.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
|Height Range||5'2" - 5'7"||5'5" - 5'10"||5'9" - 6'2"||6'0" - 6'5"||6'4'' - 6'9''|
|Effective Top Tube||56.7||58.3||59.8||61.3||62.8|
|Seat Tube Center-Top||40.0||45.0||50.0||55.0||60.0|
|Head Tube Length||13.3||15.8||18.4||20.9||23.4|
|Head Tube Angle (degrees)||71.0°||71.0°||71.0°||71.0°||71.0|
|Seat Tube Angle (degrees)||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°||73.0°|
|Bottom Bracket Height||28.2||28.2||28.2||28.2||28.2|
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.