Norrona Lofoten GORE-TEX Insulated Snow Pants - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Set yourself up for new lines in maximum comfort without sacrificing durability. The women's Norrona Lofoten GORE-TEX insulated snow pants are made for freeride adventures on cold powder days.
- Recycled, 2-layer GORE-TEX® features taped seams and a CO durable water repellent (durable water repellent) finish for waterproof/breathable protection from the elements
- 40 g body-mapped PrimaLoft® Silver insulation—front insulation runs from the top of the thigh and all the way down to the boots while back insulation is mainly in the seat
- Custom-fit system™ waist adjustment with belt loops; zipped front fly with snap waist closure
- X-open side zip ventilation with YKK® water-resistant zippers lets you quickly dump excess heat
- Articulated knee construction
- Thigh pockets with bellows and YKK® water-resistant zips; phone pocket inside right thigh pocket; tool pocket; zipped back pocket
- Integrated gaiters help keep snow out of your cuffs
- High waistband in the back
- Vectran™ reinforced inside ankles
- Embroidered logo artwork
- Snap-in solution is compatible with Norrona ski bibs and the snap-in powder skirts on Norrona ski jackets
Imported.View all Norrona Women's Downhill Ski Pants
Type Of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX 2-layer waterproof/breathable membrane
40 g PrimaLoft Silver synthetic fibers
1 lb. 10 oz.
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL Chest 30.3 - 32.3 32.7 - 34.6 35 - 37 37.4 - 39.4 39.8 - 41.7 Hip 33.9 - 35.8 36.2 - 38.2 38.6 - 40.6 40.9 - 42.9 43.3 - 45.3 Inseam 28.5 - 29.5 29.7 - 30.9 31.1 - 31.9 32.3 - 33.1 33.5 - 34.3
Measurements are stated in inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...