Mountain Hardwear High Exposure GORE-TEX Gloves - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Built for backcountry missions, from touring to ski mountaineering, the Mountain Hardwear High Exposure gloves offer full protection, high dexterity and excellent grip—all with a women-specific fit.
- Engineered with GORE-TEX®, offering enduring weather protection, comfort, balanced heat transfer and optimum moisture management
- PrimaLoft Gold™ insulation with Cross Core is fused with Aerogel technology for the highest level of warmth in any conditions
- Gore Grip Technology bonds internal layers, preventing movement between them to provide optimal grip and dexterity
- Made with durable leather and 330-denier nylon; soft fleece linings wick moisture and add warmth
- Tricot palms and fleece back-of-hand linings maintain comfort without sacrificing dexterity
- Touch-screen compatible Stimulus™ technology on thumbs and index fingers
- Advanced Pre-Curve design enhances comfort by allowing hands to easily maintain natural position
- Foam-padded knuckles for extra protection
- Full gauntlets with quick-release adjustment and 2-stage closure
- Carabiner loop for hanging keeps gloves dry when not in use
- Comfortable elastic leash
- Soft nose wipe at back of thumb
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Women's Ski Gloves
160-denier nylon dobby
Type Of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX 2-layer insert
PrimaLoft Gold polyester (90% recycled); back: 65% polyester/35% recycled polyester
Contains recycled materials
S M L Length 5 - 6.5 7 - 7.5 7.5 - 8 Hand Circumference 6.5 - 7 7.5 - 8 8+
Palm circumference: Measure around a flat hand at the knuckles; do not include your thumb.
Length: Measure from the crease at the base of your wrist (on palm side) to the tip of your middle finger.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...