La Sportiva Aragon Climbing Shoes - Women's
Ideal for the advancing climber who desires comfort, utility and durability, the women's La Sportiva Aragon climbing shoes make an excellent upgrade from entry-level climbing shoes.
- Unlined suede leather uppers ensure all-day comfort and form to your feet over time
- Dual hook-and-loop strap closure system allows for quick adjustments and easy on/off
- Durable FriXion® RS rubber compound offers excellent grip and durability
- Padded and lined tongues add extra comfort and help wick away moisture
- Rubber 1/2 forefoot soles are easy to resole, thus increasing the shoes' lifespan
Imported.View all La Sportiva Women's Climbing Shoes
|Climbing Shoe Type|
Leather/mesh tongue with cotton lining/rubber
|Can Be Resoled|
|Climbing Shoe Volume|
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|33 EU||33.5 EU||34 EU||34.5 EU||35 EU||35.5 EU||36 EU||36.5 EU||37 EU||37.5 EU||38 EU||38.5 EU||39 EU||39.5 EU||40 EU||40.5 EU||41 EU||41.5 EU||42 EU||42.5 EU||43 EU|
For rock climbing shoes: Choose soft shoes two to three sizes smaller than your street shoe size. We recommend you fit your trad shoes one to two sizes under your street shoe size. Remember to factor in stretch. Unlined slip-lasted shoes tend to stretch about one full size. Lined shoes stretch about a half size. Remember: a well-fit comfortable shoe will work better than an ill-fitting tighter shoe.
For boots: Add one half size to your street shoe size. You should be able to slip one finger behind your heel when you are standing up with the boot unlaced and your toes touching the front. If the boot is too short, your toes will get smashed walking downhill. Too long and your heel will slide up and down and give you blisters.