REI Co-op Diamond T-Shirt
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The diamond on the REI Co-op Diamond T-shirt honors a classic co-op logo. The organically grown cotton and recycled polyester fabric honors making products in lower-impact ways.
- The diamond logo first appeared on REI tents used by the successful U.S. 1978 K2 expedition
- Printed image is as soft as the shirt, so you can see it but not feel it
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet, including the use of organically grown cotton, which has a lower environmental impact than conventionally farmed cotton
- Using recycled materials helps keep waste out of landfills
- Made using bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and minimize impacts on people and the environment
- Made in a Fair Trade Certified™ factory, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
Made in USA.View all REI Co-op Men's T-Shirts
50% organically grown cotton/50% recycled polyester (bluesign® approved)
Contains recycled materials
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains organically grown fibers
Fair Trade Certified™ factory
XS S M L XL 2X/XXL 3X/XXXL Chest 31.5 - 33 35 - 38 38 - 41 42 - 45 46 - 49 50 - 53 54 - 57 Sleeve Length N/A 33 34 35 35.5 36 36.6 Waist 26.5 - 27.5 28 - 30 32 - 34 36 - 38 40 - 42 44 - 46 48 - 50 Hip N/A 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 43 44 - 46 47 - 49 51 - 54 Inseam 31 32 32 32 32 32 32
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...