Big Agnes Salt Creek SL2 Tent
CheckIng all of the boxes of a fully featured backpacking tent—including 3 doors—the Big Agnes Salt Creek SL2 tent easily make a good home base at car camping spots with panoramic views and then some.
- 2 dual-zipper side doors and 2 vestibules with stormflaps on their zippers, plus 1 head-entry door
- Head-entry door features an awning-style entrance that transforms into the campsite's best stargazing vantage point
- Quick Stash door keepers on tent body door make stowing unzipped doors quick and easy
- Front-entry drop-down door with awning-style vestibule offers extra venting on hot summer nights, an additional escape route or extra storage space for pets and gear
- 4-way DAC hub creates vertical walls for increased living space
- 2 interior mesh pockets; media pockets enable clean earbud-cord routing from phones or other devices; 3-D bin pocket utilizes dead space above feet for ample storage space
- Multiple interior loops let you attach gear lofts (fits Square, Triangle, Trapezoid gear lofts) accessories and mtnGLO® Tent & Camp lights (lofts and accessories not included)
- Fly vent increases airflow and reduces condensation; Low Vent feature on vestibule doors increases airflow while still providing coverage; polyester mesh ceiling
- Ready to pitch with precut guylines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners are easy to see and set up in the dark
- Includes 8 lightweight aluminum hook stakes and 2 awning guylines
- To extend the life of your tent floor we recommend using a Big Agnes footprint (not included)
Imported.View all Big Agnes Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
3 lbs. 11 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
2 lbs. 15 oz.
4 lbs. 1 oz.
20.5 x 6.5 inches
86 x 52/42 (L x W head/foot) inches
28 square feet
10 + 10 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
DAC Pressfit pole system
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...