Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2 mtnGLO Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Updated inside and out with proprietary materials that are lighter, stronger and easier to set up, the Big Agnes Copper Spur HV UL2 mtnGLO tent takes a bestselling design and makes it even better.
- mtnGLO® Tent Light Technology features durable LED lights to sort gear, play cards and hang out with friends without blinding them with a headlamp
- Light routing keeps the lights above your head on the ceiling where you need it most
- Requires 3 AAA batteries (not included) to operate the mtnGLO light controller
- Awning-style vestibule expands covered living space, which is great for both drizzle and sun protection
- 3D bin "mezzanine" in the foot provides off-the-floor storage; oversize ceiling pocket and 4 mesh pockets add storage space; 2 media pockets provide clean earbud cord routing
- Tent corner construction with TipLok Tent Buckles™ streamlines and combines 3 functions: secure pole-tip capture, rainfly attachment and tensioner, and stake-out loop
- TipLok buckles have a keyed hole to securely lock pole tip in place during setup; hinged design stabilizes structure by equalizing forces between tent body, rainfly and stake
- Ultralight double ripstop mixed-denier nylon and polyester mesh tent fabric offers tear strength and puncture resistance without adding weight
- 2 doors and 2 vestibules with double zippers provide multiple access options, letting you minimize wind-driven rain or snow getting into the tent
- Dual low-vent vestibule doors coupled with a high-fly vent maximize options for both active and passive airflow, reducing condensation in all weather conditions
- Dual-zipper doors with easy-grip zipper pulls close smoothly and allow easy entry and exit; use only one zipper for quick reach-through access
- Quick Stash door-keeper on the tent body door makes stowing an unzipped door quick and easy
- Hook-and-loop closure tabs connect the fly to the pole structure for a perfect pitch and extra stability
- Precut guylines and tensioners are attached to the fly; reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners make them easy to see at night
- Prebent span pole coupled with a 4-way high-volume hub increases strength and stability, helps shed rain and snow, and creates optimal livable space
- Multiple interior loops for attaching accessories, additional mtnGLO tent and camp lights or a Large Trapezoid, Wall, Large Wall, Square or Triangle gear loft (not included)
- Comes with 8 DAC superlight aluminum J stakes and 4 awning guylines
- Copper Hotel HV UL Accessory Fly (not included) is interchangeable with the standard fly when you need extra vestibule space
- To extend the life of your tent floor, Big Agnes recommends using a matching footprint (not included); Fast Fly setup available with footprint
- Compatible with 2020 model year HV UL2 footprint featuring TipLok Tent Buckles
Imported.View the Big Agnes Copper Spur Product LineView all Big Agnes Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
2 lbs. 13 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
2 lbs. 2 oz.
3 lbs. 3 oz.
20 x 6 inches
88 x 52/42 (L x W head/foot) inches
29 square feet
9 + 9 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Double ripstop mixed-denier nylon/polyester mesh
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...