Osprey Archeon 30 Pack - Men's
Made for hiking, commuting and traveling, the streamlined men's Osprey Archeon 30 pack hauls your must-haves wherever the day takes you—from the natural world to the urban jungle.
- Front zipper access makes it easy to stash and retrieve your stuff
- Constructed with Global Recycle Standard (GRS)-certified recycled materials and a C0 PFC-free durable water repellent (DWR) finish that sloughs off moisture
- GRS ensures accurate content claims and good working conditions while minimizing harmful environmental and chemical impacts
- Trail-specific additions include an internal reservoir sleeve, dual ice axe loops and webbing lash points; reservoir sleeve can fit up to a 3L reservoir (not included)
- Included removable raincover keeps your gear dry if the weather turns
- Dual-access side pockets secure your water bottles and snacks; dual low-profile, stretch-woven hipbelt stash pockets hold the small stuff
- HDPE framesheet and dual profiled aluminum alloy stays spread the load across the entire back panel
- Adjustable harness helps you get a perfect fit
- Mesh-covered bumped foam allows for ventilation while keeping the load close to body
Imported.View all Osprey Daypacks
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
1,831 cubic inches
3 lbs. 15.5 oz.
Fits Torso Length (in.)
Main: 940x1880-denier recycled nylon; lining: 210-denier recycled nylon; mesh-covered foam
Number of Stays
Number of Exterior Pockets
5 + main compartment
26 x 12 x 10 inches
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...