Osprey Sportlite 25 Pack
Looking for a minimalist, technical daypack to stash your 10 essentials plus a few extras? The Osprey Sportlite 25 pack is a reliable option for active hikers needing a pack for a day out exploring.
- Quick-release upper compression straps; lower V-compression straps help keep your load stable and secure the side pocket contents
- Padded hipbelt features 1 zippered pocket and 1 open stretch mesh pocket
- Panel loading design
- Zippered, full-height middle compartment has mesh pockets so you can organize smaller items
- Direct external access to the hydration sleeve
- Trekking pole loops with upper compression strap capture allows you to store your poles when not in use
- Front stretch compression pocket provides quick storage for extra items
- Stretch side pockets for water bottles
- Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
- Front panel zip pocket has a key clip so you can keep small items handy
- Blinky light attachment slot at base of front panel for added visibility after dark (light not included)
Imported.View all Osprey Daypacks
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
1,526 cubic inches
S/M: 1 lb. 10.5 oz.
M/L: 1 lb. 11.9 oz.
Fits Torso Length (in.)
S/M: 14-18 inches
M/L: 18-22 inches
Main: 100-denier recycled high-tenacity nylon; accent: 100-denier recycled high-tenacity nylon; bottom: 420-denier recycled nylon (all bluesign® approved)
Number of Stays
Number of Exterior Pockets
4 + main compartment
S/M: 19.29 x 11.81 x 9.45 inches
M/L: 20.87 x 11.81 x 9.45 inches
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...