Cannondale Treadwell 2 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Light, responsive, capable and practical—but never boring—the Cannondale Treadwell 2 bike bounds through the city and blasts through the boroughs with a stylish nod to funky bikes of the past.
- Get that feeling of freedom that only two wheels can give: this simple and playful bike is perfect for rolling around, meeting up with friends and getting around town
- Thanks to a lightweight aluminum frame and thoughtfully selected components, this fun machine isn't just easy to ride, it's also easy to lift and carry
- Easy-Ride Geometry puts the handlebar in easy reach, makes it easy to put a foot down when stopped and features a low-standover frame that's easy to get on and off
- An integrated wheel sensor helps track your activity—like speed, distance and calories burned—registers your bike and reminds you of needed service via the free Cannondale app
- A convenient mount on the stem securely holds any SP Connect–compatible smartphone case, creating a dashboard display for speed, mileage and more with the Cannondale app
- A quilted saddle and ribbed grips keep things comfortable while the pedals use deck tape instead of teeth for easygoing grip in anything from flip-flops to cowboy boots
- Inspired by BMX and dirt-track racers, the Cruise Control handlebar puts you in just the right position for control while cruising—neither too upright nor too forward
- Urban Armor bumpers help protect the frame from dents and dings during daily leaning and locking
- Straightshot hidden cable routing and flat-mount disc brakes maintain a clean, functional look
- Rack and fender mounts let you add functional accessories (not included) to your daily to-and-from
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View the Cannondale Treadwell Product Line View all Cannondale Hybrid Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
SmartForm C3 Alloy
SmartForm C3 Alloy blades, 1-1/8 in. steerer, OutFront offset, flat-mount disc, midblade mounts
microSHIFT Advent, 9-speed
microSHIFT, 11-42, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tekro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, 160/140mm rotors
Tekro hydraulic disc
Cannondale, double wall, 32h
Sealed Alloy Disc, Urban 5mm hex skewers
Sealed Alloy Disc, Urban 5mm hex skewers
Maxxis DTR-1, 650b x 47mm
Cannondale Cruise Control riser, 6061 alloy, 31.8mm clamp, 15-degree backsweep, 740mm width
Cannondale 3 with Intellimount, alloy, 31.8mm clamp
Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm
Cannondale Treadwell, 170mm, steel rails
KMC X9, 9-speed
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L Reach 36.8 37.9 39 Stack 55 58 61 Effective Top Tube 55.7 57.9 60 Seat Tube Center-Top 38.7 45 51.3 Standover Height 66.5 70.9 74.7 Head Tube Length 13.5 16.5 19.6 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70.5° 71.0° 71.0° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 71.0° 71.0° 71.0° Bottom Bracket Height 28 28 28 Wheelbase 105.4 107.1 109.2 Chainstay 46 46 46 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5
"Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated."
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...