Tern Link C8 Folding Bike
With a stiff 3D-forged handlepost, versatile gearing and comfortable tires, the Tern Link C8 folding bike is a convenient way to ride. It folds fast and small—so it's easy to tuck away or transport.
- Wide 8-speed gearing helps you climb hills and race through the city
- Folds compactly in 10 seconds for storage and transport
- Stiff, strong Physis™ 3D handlepost uses 3D forging to form the post from a single piece of aluminum, eliminating all welds
- Rack and fenders included for function and carrying your gear
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View all Tern Folding Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Forged 6061 T6 aluminum, 52t
Shimano 1 x 8, twist
Shimano Tourney TX
Number of Gears
V-brake/aluminum bracket and lever
Impac BigPac, 50-406, Reflex
Flat Bar, 6061 aluminum
Tern Physis 3D, QR
SuperOversize, 6061-AL, micro-adjust
Flux, cartridge bearings
28 lbs. 3.2 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Contains recycled materials
One Size Height Range 4'7.9''-6'2.8''
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...