Marmot Wind River -10 Sleeping Bag - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The mummy-style, PFC-free men's Marmot Wind River -10 sleeping bag is what you want to have when the temperatures seriously drop on your next overnight camping trip.
- The 650-fill-power down plus ground-level side seams will keep you warm while the water-resistant Down Defender helps keep you dry
- Fold-down second zipper provides added ventilation and easy access, main zipper anti-snag slider reduces snagging
- Anatomic wraparound footbox increases insulation and room for your feet, more warmth and comfort
- Nautilus multi-baffle hood, down-filled collar with easy-access drawcord
- Full-length, locking YKK 2-way zipper has a draft tube to reduce heat loss
- Internal stash pocket and heater pocket in footbox
- Includes a stuff and storage sack for an organized trip home
Imported.Many sleeping bags are rated for temperature by an independent testing protocol. With both European Norm (EN) 13537 and International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 23537 testing, each bag gets a Comfort (or T-Comfort) rating and Lower Limit (or T-Limit) rating. The Comfort/T-Comfort rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "cold sleeper" comfortable, and the Lower Limit/T-Limit rating is the lowest temperature at which the bag will keep the average "warm sleeper" comfortable. Ratings are based on a person wearing one long underwear layer and a hat, sleeping on a single 1 in. thick insulating pad. Many brands use the Comfort rating for women's bags and the Lower rating for men's and unisex bags. Everyone's body and sleep comfort differ, so EN and ISO ratings are simply a guideline to help you compare products.View all Marmot Men's Sleeping Bags
Temperature Rating (F)
-14.4 degrees (F)
Temperature Rating (C)
-25.8 degrees (C)
2 lbs. 12.5 oz.
Sleeping Bag Shape
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...