East Bay Regional Parks Foundation Individual Membership
Support the largest urban regional park district in the United States with this East Bay Regional Parks Foundation Individual Membership, good for one year.
- The park system comprises more than 121,000 acres in 73 parks with more than 1,250 miles of trails and 55 miles of shorelines throughout Alameda and Contra Costa Counties
- You will be purchasing a personalized membership card for one named person; it is non-transferable
- You will receive a temporary pass that requires activation within 30 days for full membership benefits to go into effect
- Activate your membership right away to utilize all your benefits; temporary pass cannot be redeemed for camping or other benefits until activated
- Membership includes unlimited day-use parking; a horse/boat trailer permit; entrance for up to 3 dogs; and discounts on camping and some urban park concessionaires
- Membership provides free admission to Ardenwood Historic Farm on non-event days (certain restrictions apply; benefit subject to change)
- Members swim free during the swim season (certain restrictions apply; benefit subject to change)
- Membership expires 12 months from the date of purchase
- REI members do not earn a dividend on the purchase of this membership
- Pricing and benefits of this membership are subject to change
Made in USA.
The Regional Parks Foundation is a nonprofit organization that was founded in 1969 to support the East Bay Regional Park District through fund-raising to provide universal access, environmental stewardship, educational and recreational programs and the acquisition of parklands.
|State / Province