Product Image of color Gray/Orange loading
Big Agnes Copper Spur 2 Platinum Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The lightest, full-featured, freestanding tent with 2 doors available from Big Agnes, the Copper Spur 2 Platinum tent is a gram-counter's dream—ultralight yet strong and comfortable.
- Luxury features normally found only on heavier tents include a nylon fly with 2 vestibules, interior storage pockets and a sleek mesh body for both privacy and stargazing
- 3-season, freestanding, lightweight backpacking tent with 2 doors and 2 vestibules with stormflaps on the vestibule zippers
- Large dual-zipper door with discreet seams allows for easy entry and smooth closure while creating a clean, modern design
- Quick Stash on tent body door makes stowing unzipped door quick and easy
- All-mesh body is great for stargazing and ventilation; colored mesh accentuates the modern design
- Hook-and-loop tabs connect fly to pole structure, providing perfect pitch and extra stability
- Ready to pitch with precut guy lines and tensioners attached to fly
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Easy-grip zipper pulls
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOCs)
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 4 interior mesh pockets and 8 superlight aluminum J stakes
- Gear loft loops included; fits Big Agnes Wall, Trapezoid and Triangle gear lofts, not included
- Optional footprint (sold separately) can be used with the fly and poles for a Fast Fly setup that cuts even more weight for minimalist camping
Imported.View all Big Agnes Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
2 lbs. 5 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
1 lb. 14 oz.
2 lbs. 10 oz.
5 x 17 inches
90 x 52/42 (L x W head/foot) inches
29 square feet
9 + 9 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
DAC Featherlite aluminum
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...