- While most helmets protect only against direct impact, MIPS technology reduces rotational forces when the helmet gets hit at an angle
- To further improve safety, the Octal provides additional coverage and protection at the temples and back of head; EPS liner is strategically thicker in the most exposed areas
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction enhances the integrity of the helmet while maintaining a low weight
- Instead of using many small vents, Octal has fewer, but larger, ventilation slots for increased airflow and improved aerodynamics
- Coolbest padding helps reduce the temperature at the interface between the helmet and head.
- Lightweight size adjustment system ensures a comfortable and secure fit
- Straps are molded into liner
|Best Use||Road Cycling|