Smith Network MIPS Bike Helmet
Blending excellent protection and ventilation, the Network MIPS bike helmet from Smith helps shield your noggin while keeping you cool and comfortable on your ride.
- Aerocore™ in-mold construction helps absorb impact and offers lightweight feel; VaporFit™ adjustable system provides a comfortable fit
- Koroyd® is featured in strategic, zonal impact areas offering increased protection where it matters most
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- Pass-through channels allow eyewear to be easily stored on the front of the helmet while the AirEvac™ system works to pull air off of your eyewear to prevent fogging
- 20 optimized vents and ultra-lightweight single-layer webbing help you stay cool
- XT2® antibacterial performance lining inhibits the growth of odor-causing bacteria
- Helmet is light-mount compatible
- CPSC and CE EN-1078 certified
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1 in. above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all Smith Road Bike Helmets
S: 51-55 centimeters
M: 55-59 centimeters
L: 59-62 centimeters
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...