Giro Agilis MIPS Bike Helmet
With a host of performance features aimed at road and mixed-surface riding, the Giro Agilis MIPS bike helmet is a great choice for riders looking for airy design and slightly deeper coverage.
- Hardbody outer shell extends to the inside of the helmet to enhance durability without excess bulk
- Lightweight, stable and comfortable, the highly adjustable Roc Loc 5.5 MIPS Fit System allows you to quickly and easily tune fit tension and fore/aft tilt using a single hand
- Rotational motion can cause brain injuries; with MIPS, a low-friction layer slides 10 to 15mm in all directions, reducing rotational motion to the brain during impact
- In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with an impact-absorbing foam liner; fusion process allows for lighter helmets and better ventilation
- Wind Tunnel ventilation system combines active vents in the shell with internal exhaust channels that thrust fresh, cool air over and around your head and forcing hot air out
Imported.View all Giro Road Bike Helmets
S: 20-21.7 inches
M: 21.7-23.2 inches
L: 23.2-24.8 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...