Mountain Equipment Frostline Down Jacket - Women's
A minimalist, low-bulk down jacket for essential warmth on fast moving days, the women's Mountain Equipment Frostline also has impressive weather resistance for peace of mind in exposed situations.
- DRILITE® Loft 20-denier outer fabric is totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 700-fill-power Pure Down has a minimum content of 90% down and 10% feathers; fill weighs 238 g in size 12
- Stitched-through baffle construction throughout holds down in place
- Elastane-bound, mountain helmet–compatible hood is adjustable
- 2-way YKK® molded center-front zipper
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; Napoleon chest pocket
- Elastane-bound cuffs and adjustable dual-tether hem drawcords help seal out drafts
- Packs into hand pocket with twin carabiner carry loops (carabiners not included)
- Certified to the Down Codex® standard, which promotes transparency and animal welfare in the down supply chain
- Mountain Equipment is a member of Fair Wear Foundation, a European initiative working to improve workplace conditions in the garment and textile industry
Imported.View all Mountain Equipment Women's Down Jackets
Back Length (in.)
XS S M L XL Numerical Size 4 6 8 10 12 Chest 32 - 34 34 - 36 36 - 38 38 - 40 40 - 42 Waist 25 - 27 27 - 29 29 - 31 31 - 33 33 - 35 Hip 35 - 37 37 - 39 39 - 41 41 - 43 43 - 45 Inseam 31 31 31 31 31
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Inseam lengths are 2 inches shorter for short lengths and 2 inches longer for long lengths.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...