Wilderness Systems Aspire 105 Kayak
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Sized for medium to large paddlers, this hybrid kayak is designed to track straight and true on flatwater yet offers great maneuverability when you're ready to explore moving waters.
- High-density polyethylene hull withstands years of use and offers high durability
- Shallow arch hull is easy to turn, enhancing maneuverability in class II rivers and gentle surf; upswept bow easily rides up and over waves
- Phase 3™ Air Pro seat uses mesh stretched over contoured foam for a perforated pad; large holes enhance airflow, small holes add support for sit bones and lower back
- Leg lifter uses handle to shore up space below legs; back strap raises and lowers seat back height; adjustable seat back angle
- Thigh and knee pads enhance comfort inside cockpit and allow greater maneuverability
- Adjustable SlideLock footbrace system helps maintain proper paddling posture
- Rear bulkheaded compartment with Orbix stern hatch keeps gear organized and dry
- Shockcord deck rigging offers additional gear storage
- Comfortable bow and stern carry handles
- Molded-in dashboard with gear tray keeps small items accessible; drain holes keep things dry
- Replaceable skid plate protects bottom of kayak from scuffs
Made in USA.View all Wilderness Systems Recreational Kayaks
10 ft. 6 in.
51.5 x 23.5 inches
Padded / Foam
Number of Paddlers
Weight Capacity (lbs)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...