- Designed for use with Hotronic Heat Ready Insoles (sold separately) or on custom insoles, orthotics, or insoles of one’s own choice, creating custom-warmed footbeds
- Installs in all types of footwear, and transfers easily from one pair of footwear to another
- S4 comes with all you need to customize your ski, snowboard or hiking boots using insoles of your choice
- Kit includes 2 battery packs with heat regulators, 1 recharger with American and European adapters, 2 heating elements and 1 pair of Cambrelle covers and strips
- Features 4 temperature / durations settings, including a timed setting for an extra blast of heat
- Setting level 1 heats from 84° to 98° F (29° to 37° C) for 16.5 - 21 hrs.
- Level 2 heats from 107° to 121° F (42° to 49° C) for 7.5 - 10 hrs.
- Level 3 heats from 122° to 138° F (50° to 59° C) for 5 to 7.5 hrs.
- Level 4: 158° to 173° F (70° to 78° C) for 2.5 to 4.5 hrs.
- Level 4, which can be used in 3-min. intervals or continously, is meant for a burst of heat; CAUTION: Using longer may result in burns
- Battery pack LEDs indicate whether power is on or off and selected heating level; lights blink when heating level 4 is selected to run continuously
- High-capacity, rechargeable batteries are designed for cold-temperature operation; battery packs attach outside for easy operation
- Batteries maintain up to 55% of a full charge and 95% of the initial capacity after 4 years of non-use
|Dimensions||15.5 x 9.25 x 2 in inches|
|Weight||2 lbs. 0.8 oz.|