Lightweight and streamlined, the Osprey Porter 46 Travel Pack features a tuckaway backpack harness and compression sidewalls that ensure the pack carries comfortably whether half full or maxed out.
- Backpack shoulder straps and fabric/webbing waistbelt are quick to stash and zip away into the padded back panel; adjustable sternum strap has rescue-whistle buckle
- StraightJacket™ compression with padded wings helps protect and secure any size load
- Front panel padded organization pocket with lockable zippers and separate laptop/tablet sleeves
- Front panel vertical zippered pocket
- Zippered top pocket holds toiletries for quick access
- Padded top and side handles
- Easy zip access to large main compartment with lockable zipper
- Reinforced cord loops let you attach an Osprey Daylite daypack (sold separately)
- Osprey Porter 46 Travel Pack has D-ring attachments for adding a shoulder carry strap (not included)
- This item meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines (size not to exceed 45 linear inches when adding L+W+H; this is subject to change, so check with your airline).
Imported.View the Osprey Porter Product LineView all Osprey Travel Packs
|Gear Capacity (L)|
|Gear Capacity (cu. in.)|
2,807 cubic inches
|Number of Exterior Pockets|
4 + main compartment
|Fits Laptop Size (in.)|
|iPad / Tablet Compartment|
|Fits Torso Length (in.)|
22 x 14 x 9 inches
3 lbs. 5 oz.