CycleOps Fluid2 Bike Trainer
This product is not available.Shop similar products
With a range of resistance suited to advanced cyclists, the CycleOps Fluid2 bike trainer offers quiet operation and a smooth, roadlike feel that helps you keep up your bike routine during bad weather.
- There are no manual adjustments needed, simply shift gears as you would when riding outside to increase or decrease the resistance, and the faster you pedal the harder it gets
- Spin along with virtually no resistance or hammer out a 2000-watt sprint—you will never outgrow this trainer no matter what training you require
- With a quick load cam lever, you simply adjust the resistance once and then lock it into place so there is no guessing each time you put your bike on the trainer
- Combine this with a smooth, quiet ride, locking bolt ring and heavy-duty steel construction, and you're ready to sprint, spin and climb with confidence
- The Cyclops Fluid2 bike trainer features adjustable foot pads, a quick release handle, self-cooling mechanism and folding legs for storage
- Updated frame works with all standard quick-release wheels, including 29er quick-release mountain bike wheels (fits most tires up to 2.25 in. wide)
- CycleOps Thru Axle Adapter (not included) lets you use this trainer with thru-axle wheels
Imported.View all CycleOps Bike Resistance Trainers
28 x 21.5 x 15.7 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...