Wahoo Fitness KICKR CLIMB Bike Trainer
Bring physical grade changes to your indoor cycling training by combining the Wahoo Fitness KICKR CLIMB bike trainer to your 2017-edition KICKR or SNAP.
- Adjust your bike position to mimic real roads and mountain climbing, so you'll change shift your own position, strengthen climbing muscles and improve pedaling technique
- Quickly raise or lower your fork to match ascents of up to 20% and descents of -10% (exact grade changes depend on bike size, wheel size and trainer type)
- Use the remote to quickly and directly pair it to your KICKR or KICKR SNAP; remote attaches to your handlebars so you can adjust the grade with a simple press of a button
- Connect to the most popular online training platforms, such as Zwift and TrainerRoad, to create a truly immersive ride experience
- Unlock Mode allows the CLIMB to react to grade changes from an external source (e.g., Zwift, TrainerRoad, some Wahoo bike computers); Lock Mode responds only to the remote
- Connect a Wahoo Fitness ELEMNT or ELEMNT BOLT to relive the ascents and descents from your favorite rides or routes while training indoors
- KICKR CLIMB works with 2017-edition Wahoo KICKR SNAP (WFBKTR3) and KICKR (WFBKTR117) trainers
- Supports standard quick-release hubs and 12x100, 15x100, and 15x110 thru-axle hubs
Imported.View all Wahoo Fitness Bike Resistance Trainers
25.75 x 5.1 x 17 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...