Garmin Tacx NEO 2T Smart Trainer
Bring the outdoor ride experience inside with the Garmin Tacx NEO 2T smart trainer. Dynamic inertia and a virtual flywheel provide a realistic ride, from powerful sprints to the feeling of cobbles.
- Dynamic inertia compensates for weight, speed and angle of inclination to make your ride feel as realistic as possible
- Road feel feature works with Tacx software or the Zwift app to make the trainer simulate the feeling of riding on different road surfaces, such as cobblestone and gravel
- Updated motor design reduces noise from air displacement and vibration, resulting in nearly silent indoor training
- Put out more powerful climbs and sprints with improved ride feel, thanks to a motor capable of generating up to 2,200 watts for higher resistance under specific conditions
- Measures power and cadence within 1%, making sure your data is accurate and reliable—with no calibration process required
- Capacitive detection sensor measures the exact position of your legs, enabling pedal stroke analysis via compatible 3rd-party software and Edge® bike computers (not included)
- Directly compatible with 10x135, 12x142 and 12x148 mm axles
- Foldable frame offers easy transport and storage
- Includes Shimano/SRAM 9–11 freehub body
- Cassette not included
Imported.View the Garmin Tacx Product LineView all Garmin Bike Resistance Trainers
22.6 x 29.5 x 21.7 inches
47 lbs. 4.8 oz.