- 100% waterproof, breathable GORE-TEX linings keep your feet dry on the wettest trails
- Durable nubuck leather and lightweight nylon uppers endure frequent use on rugged trails; leather toe and heel wraps increase abrasion resistance
- Shock-absorbent EVA midsoles provide support and cushioning
- Fiberglass shanks provide torsional rigidity and stability on uneven terrain
- Vibram® Rivot TFX® outsoles provide superior grip and mobility on hiking trails
- Extended cuffs give the Danner Ridgemaster GTX Boots an overall height of 8 in.
Made in USA.
|Best Use||Backpacking, Hiking|
|Lining||GORE-TEX watebroof breathable membrane|
|Average Footwear Weight (Pair)||3 lbs. 7 oz.|
|EU||41||41 - 42||42||43||43 - 44||44||44||45||46||47||48||49|
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various footwear lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from any major athletic footwear brand.