Danner Crater Rim GTX Hiking Boots - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Built for extended backpacking trips or day-long adventures, the Danner Crater Rim GTX hiking boots offer amazing comfort for your backcountry adventures.
- The Crater Rim GTX hiking boots are the 2012 Outside Magazine Gear of the Year award winner in the Trail Shoe Category
- Waterproof nubuck leather uppers stand up to wear and tear on the trail; 360° abrasion-resistant Vibram rubber rands protect boots from scuffs
- Gore-Tex® waterproof liners let feet breathe while protecting them from the elements, keeping them dry and comfortable
- Nylon linings wick moisture away for extended comfort while on the trail
- Shock-absorbent EVA midsoles provide support and cushioning; polyurethane footbeds offer lightweight support
- Fiberglass shanks provide torsional rigidity and stability on uneven terrain
- Vibram Bifida rubber outsoles on the Danner Crater Rim GTX hiking boots provide superior traction
- Made in the USA
- Danner fit tip: the Danner Crater Rim boots offer a wider fit in the regular width; wide width is a true wide
Made in USA.View all Danner Men's Backpacking Boots
Nubuck leather/Vibram rubber rand
Gore-Tex waterproof breathable membrane/nylon
3 lbs. 10 oz.
6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 U.S. Men's 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 UK 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 EU 39 39.5 40 41 41 - 42 42 43 43 - 44 44 44 45 46 47 48 49
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...