- Carbon construction uses 3 different fiber types to optimize stiffness and flex for performance and comfort
- Built for sturdy resilience, the handlebar uses a tailor-made resin for very high impact resistance
- Ends of bar use a 1.5K weave to prevent damage to unidirectional carbon fibers within main body of handlebar, whether from an impact or shortening the handlebar
- Center clamping area is precisely refined to match with 31.8mm stems
- THOMSON All-Mountain Carbon handlebar is 750mm wide with a 12mm rise; enjoy a 6° backsweep and 4° upsweep
Made in USA.
|Best Use||Mountain Biking|
|Dimensions||750 (width) x 31.8 (diameter) millimeters|