Osprey Porter 46 Travel Pack
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
The ruggedly built Osprey Porter 46 distills the essence of a travel pack into its lightest, cleanest form. It's ideal for a traveler who want to keep it simple and carry a bag on the plane.
- Comfortable shoulder straps and a fabric waistbelt quickly tuck away into the padded back panel when they aren't needed
- Padded sidewalls and StraightJacket™ compression combine to keep the contents protected, and ensure the pack carries comfortably whether half full or maxed out
- Zip-away shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and rescue whistle buckle
- Tuck-away fabric waistbelt with 1.5 in. webbing
- Foam padded sidewalls create structure and protect contents
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Low-profile lower grab handle speeds retrieval from baggage carousel
- Large panel zip access to main compartment offers easy access to contents; internal zip pocket on front panel
- Lockable sliders on main zipper
- Zippered top pocket provides quick access to toiletries and liquids
- Porter 46 has Add-On™ D-ring attachments; Osprey recommends a DayLite add-on-ready detachable daypack (not included)
- This item meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines (size not to exceed 45 linear inches when adding L+W+H; this is subject to change, so check with your airline).
Imported.View all Osprey Travel Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
2,807 cubic inches
Number of Exterior Pockets
1 + main compartment
Number of Stays
Ballistic / nylon pack cloth
22 x 14 x 9 inches
Removable Bag Dimensions
2 lbs. 7 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...