Osprey Porter 46 Travel Pack
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
The ruggedly built Osprey Porter 46 distills the essence of a travel pack into its lightest, cleanest form. It's ideal for a traveler who want to keep it simple and carry a bag on the plane.
- Comfortable shoulder straps and a fabric waistbelt quickly tuck away into the padded back panel when they aren't needed
- Padded sidewalls and StraightJacket™ compression combine to keep the contents protected, and ensure the pack carries comfortably whether half full or maxed out
- Zip-away shoulder harness with adjustable sternum strap and rescue whistle buckle
- Tuck-away fabric waistbelt with 1.5 in. webbing
- Foam padded sidewalls create structure and protect contents
- Padded top and side handles provide comfortable carry
- Low-profile lower grab handle speeds retrieval from baggage carousel
- Large panel zip access to main compartment offers easy access to contents; internal zip pocket on front panel
- Lockable sliders on main zipper
- Zippered top pocket provides quick access to toiletries and liquids
- Porter 46 has Add-On™ D-ring attachments; Osprey recommends a DayLite add-on-ready detachable daypack (not included)
- This item meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines (size not to exceed 45 linear inches when adding L+W+H; this is subject to change, so check with your airline).
Imported.View the Osprey Porter Product Line View all Osprey Travel Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
2,807 cubic inches
Number of Exterior Pockets
1 + main compartment
Number of Stays
Ballistic / nylon pack cloth
22 x 14 x 9 inches
Removable Bag Dimensions
2 lbs. 7 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...