Marmot Randonnee Gloves
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Don't let cold fingers keep you from having fun. With the Marmot Randonnee gloves on your hands you'll be warm and happy as you carve your way down a backcountry slope.
- Marmot MemBrain® waterproof, breathable fabric works together with Gore-Tex waterproof, breathable inserts to keep moisture from snow and rain out
- Your fingers will stay toasty while you're backcountry touring thanks to the Thermal R polyester fiber insulation
- DriClime® polyester tricot lining wicks moisture off your skin to keep your hands feeling dry
- Articulated fingers allow great dexterity for handling ski poles and ice axes
- Cinch the wrist straps to adjust the fit; pull the gauntlet closures snug to seal out cold air and snow
- Marmot Randonnee gloves have soft fabric on the thumbs to give you a gentle place to wipe your cold nose
- Slip the leashes around your wrists to ensure you don't lose a glove
Imported.View all Marmot Men's Ski Gloves
Type of Waterproofing
Gore-Tex waterproof breathable insert
Thermal R polyester fibers
XS S M L XL XXL Hand Circumference 6.5–7 7–7.5 8–8.5 9–9.5 10–10.5 11–11.5
Measure your hand around and over the knuckles with your fingers together, excluding your thumb.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...