- Includes chicken, rice and potatoes in an Indian Vindaloo curry sauce
- To prepare, remove olive oil packet and add oil to ingredients; add 2.25 cups of boiling water to all contents, stir and then seal and let sit for 13 min. before serving
- Makes two 12 oz. servings
- Nutrition facts displayed here and on packaging may differ; information on packaging reflects actual contents
- *Discount will be applied when you check out. Offer not valid for sale-price items ending in $._3 or $._9
Made in USA.
Ingredients: Sauce [chicken (cooked, diced and freeze-dried), onion, potatoes, tomato, vegetarian soup with imitation chicken flavor (maltodextrin, salt, autolyzed yeast extract, yeast extract, onion powder, turmeric extract (color), sunflower oil), sugar, garlic, white vinegar (maltodextrin and distilled vinegar), chili powder (chili pepper, spices, salt, garlic), turmeric, cayenne pepper, ginger, cumin seed, coriander seed, pepper, cinnamon], precooked long grain white rice, organic extra virgin olive oil.
|Serving Size||1/2 package|
|Servings per Container||2 serving(s)|
|Calories Per Serving||260|
|Calories from Fat||30|
|Total Fat||3 grams|
|Saturated Fat||0 grams|
|Trans Fat||0 grams|
|Dietary Fiber||4 grams|
|Net Weight||5.3 ounces|